As of November 2 the Northwest Fitness Center will be open to all eligible patrons.
- The Fitness Center will be closed for cleaning from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. and 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- ?There will be no group exercise classes
- There will be no Command PT
- There will be no towels will be available
- There will be no access to the Sauna, showers, or locker rooms
- A screening is required but masks are not required for cardio
NSA HR Northwest Fitness Center is one the Navy's best keep secrets. We are located on Olympic Boulevard nestled in scenic southern Chesapeake, Virginia. Our facility is fully equipped with state of the art cardio equipment to include; cardio theater, incline trainers, treadmills, elliptical, bikes, versa climbers and stair climbers.
We have a large free weight area and the latest Life Fitness strength training equipment. Our Group Exercise Room is equipped with rowers and a multitude of functional training equipment. We have five group exercise classes per week, led by our highly motivating group exercise instructor. Amenities include a racquetball/wallyball court, Synergy system, circuit training equipment, tennis court, indoor and outdoor basketball court, outdoor functional fitness area, sand volleyball court, and TRX system.
NSA Hampton Roads Fitness Centers offers Youth Fitness Orientations. The orientation will allow eligible youth the privilege of using the fitness center with a parent or guardian. A download is available on this page for more information.
The NSAHR Northwest front desk phone number is 757-421-8287 and the facility manager can be reached at 757-421-8263.